Good Life based build vs Bad Life Based build.

one uses Mind over Matter, other doesn't.

in short, if you have a life based build and you are not using MoM. you are having an useless build.

(not enough drama going around nowadays here, so i'd like to give you ome drama food to chew. hope you'll like it)
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last bumped on Sep 28, 2016, 1:52:45 PM
Can't wait for this to become meta again. Ho wait...

Leg kaoms, corrutped jewelery, MoM, pathfinder, zerphis, everyone copy shin blah blah blah yeah yeah, business as usual around here. :)

BM on tree because of offhand weapon swap and fuck auras

<3

And why is this in feedback and not discussion? Are you trying to tell GGG this or other players this? lol
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Last edited by Ahfack on Sep 28, 2016, 10:01:40 AM
Probably true but,

Based on actual MEta who might get rekt if they fuck pathfinders and flask. Mom might get fucked too once most Streamers will use it.

Imo not worth modifying whole build to buy overpriced MOM items if you need to change 6 month later.

Once upon a time this game was worth the investment and maybe it was worth changing your build every 3 months to surf the hype, now it is a waste of time.

Best is to build a relatively good build who will not get nerfed too much in order to have 5 minutes fun per days in sarn.

Good old BM build might be outclassed now but it is reliable and not subject to Hammer-nerf.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Sep 28, 2016, 10:21:09 AM
corrupted jewelry are for pussies who cant handle incomingdamage manly.

i dont even Q it. such manly pvp.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Every single of my favorite builds has been having the rug pulled out under them since 2.0, it feels like gimmicky builds will never be safe from the nerfhammer anymore. Except my miner, for some mysterious reason that build keeps getting buffed every major patch.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info