Info tab after the death. Suggestion

I hawe the interesting(IMHO) Suggestion for GGG. What do you thing about add, some information for player after they char. Got killed. Something like, how much damage he got per sec. How curses he hawe befor death, source of damage and smth. Else. i think it was werry usefull for new player's. And long playing guys. That's all, sorry for my disgusting english. Some ilustration as it may look.
Last bumped on Dec 4, 2016, 5:10:34 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Great.

This could help frustration after deaths alot in some cases.
+1 for this.
+1

Also damage received pie chart splitted by element/chaos/physical/other(e.g. bleed)
PoE has a beautiful, rich, detailed world - you can really feel the skill which went into crafting it.
The game mechanics on the other hand leave much room for improvement.
It should also include damage over the past 5 - 15 seconds, not just the killing blow.

I always find it funny when people ask which mobs are difficult, or what mob was it that killed you.

My answer is always... "How would I even know?"

Also: information about incoming critical hits would be nice.
+1 for some kind of combat log. I'd like to know how I died to see if it was unusual spike damage or if I just did something stupid.
Softcore, solo self-found.
-----Currently: -----
Storm Call Occultist in Affliction
+1

I'd prefer stuff like this to a new act.
"
ROCKYPRIME wrote:
I hawe the interesting(IMHO) Suggestion for GGG. What do you thing about add, some information for player after they char. Got killed. Something like, how much damage he got per sec. How curses he hawe befor death, source of damage and smth. Else. i think it was werry usefull for new player's. And long playing guys. That's all, sorry for my disgusting english. Some ilustration as it may look.

+1
Chroniccomplainerreviews.wordpress.com

Your source for quality honest reviews to save you time and money!
Combat logs are basically mandatory for games like PoE.

I support this suggestion, but I'd also like to point out that, even with a feature like this, the "surprise you're dead" mechanics would still be a problem.
And a replay of the lasts 5 seconds.
fkxLegacySpectral : lvl 97 Raider ST HowA [Legacy]
fkxBreachSlayer : lvl 95 Slayer Blade Flurry [Breach]
fkxCrockett : lvl 94 Saboteur Ice Trap [Perendus]
fkxRampage : lvl 94 Witch Fireball [Rampage]
fkxShadow : lvl 95 Shadow FP/CI [open beta]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info