Need help with a few builds :)

hey all, i been gone for a while and just started to play again, but i need some help with builds.

My goal is to farm Reg Atizir and Uber. And looking for a decent build for it. Also something that is cheap. Last time i playd Trapper was very good, but dont know now days.

Here is a littel list of builds i wanna know more about.

Trapper

Balilsta ( not sure how to spell it Ranger Totem Char ? )

SRS ( I guess its still decent but wanna know if they buffed/nerfed it )

Melee Totem ( cant remember the name )

Last bumped on Sep 27, 2016, 7:36:50 AM
"
MrExT wrote:
hey all, i been gone for a while and just started to play again, but i need some help with builds.

My goal is to farm Reg Atizir and Uber. And looking for a decent build for it. Also something that is cheap. Last time i playd Trapper was very good, but dont know now days.

Trapper

Ancestral Warchief Totem is easy Atziri viable and with proper gear Uber viable too. It highly depends on your specific Build, there are Facebreaker versions and weapon based versions. The most budget friendly would be the Facebreaker one I guess. (Still needs voidheart)
Other versions need the Disfavour for it (for ez runs) or at least a very good 2h weapon. Maybe there is a Max Block version too (with Bringer of Rain).

Warchief is also easy Uberlab.

If SRS is still viable, idk. The last Time I played SRS was back in 1.3 lol. Due to the behavior changes of the SRS AI it became harder, but I guess not impossible.

Siege ballista would be viable with proper gear. Check here

Due to the recent poison trap interaction nerf, BF poison Traps are still strong but no longer that OP. Didn't tried it this league tho.
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
"
eviL_Bison wrote:
"
MrExT wrote:

Trapper

Ancestral Warchief Totem is easy Atziri viable and with proper gear Uber viable too. It highly depends on your specific Build, there are Facebreaker versions and weapon based versions. The most budget friendly would be the Facebreaker one I guess. (Still needs voidheart)
Other versions need the Disfavour for it (for ez runs) or at least a very good 2h weapon. Maybe there is a Max Block version too (with Bringer of Rain).

Warchief is also easy Uberlab.

If SRS is still viable, idk. The last Time I played SRS was back in 1.3 lol. Due to the behavior changes of the SRS AI it became harder, but I guess not impossible.

Siege ballista would be viable with proper gear. Check here

Due to the recent poison trap interaction nerf, BF poison Traps are still strong but no longer that OP. Didn't tried it this league tho.

Cool, im playing around with Ancestral Warchief totem atm with facebreaker while im trying to figure out what build i should go :p

Yah i guess SRS still is viable but nvm haha

I never playd Trapper i just heard they were OP before :D

Siege Ballista looks alot of fun :)

Edit: Is Spark still good for fast map clear ? for lvling focus only
Last edited by MrExT on Sep 27, 2016, 10:24:58 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info