Quest bug and being ignored by GGG support for 5 days

"
JInbeamer wrote:
The "extremely busy doesn't mean I can't complain when their first response was within hours asking for more info and being silent for the next 5 days.

also, I sent 1 email per day, it's hardly a spam.

I don't know what your usual support experience is, but a 5 day without even a single "working on it" update is for me at least, unheard of.

If a normal support response time is over 5 days, players have the right to ask for improvement and complain about the response time. Not every complaint is just bitching. Some are justified and required.

Hey there!

I'm afraid we are experiencing a very high demand in email support at the moment, which may cause some delays in reply, we are very sorry for any inconvenience. Our usual quick response time is a little bit out at the moment as we try to catch up with an enormous backlog of emails and requests.

Please be aware that 'bumping' any emails currently waiting for a reply may push your email issue to the back of the queue and increase the time it might take to reply. We tackle emails in order of when they were received working from the oldest to try and reduce the overall wait for a reply, so the act of 'bumping' an email will send it right back to the most recent emails. We do try to catch emails where players have inadvertently increased their wait time by bumping, but I'm afraid we don't catch them all.

We will respond to your initial email thread as soon as we can! Again, we are very sorry for the delay.

Contact us at support@grindinggear.com!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info