Karma Koin Issues?

First off, apologies if I am posting in the incorrect section.

I am having an issue at the moment connecting to Karma Koin website, and was wondering if anyone else is having the same issue? This is the first time I haven't been able to load the site, as it is how I always buy my POE stuff.

After clicking the link I get a page that says this ;

==================================

"This site can’t be reached

karmakoin.com took too long to respond.

Try:
Checking the connection
Checking the proxy and the firewall
Running Windows Network Diagnostics
Check your internet connection.
Check any cables and reboot any routers, modems, or other network devices you may be using.

Allow Opera to access the network in your firewall or antivirus settings.
If it is already listed as a program allowed to access the network, try removing it from the list and adding it again.

If you use a proxy server...
Check your proxy settings or contact your network administrator to make sure the proxy server is working. If you don't believe you should be using a proxy server: Go to the Main menu > Settings > Change proxy settings... > LAN Settings and deselect "Use a proxy server for your LAN".

=============================

Any help or info would be greatly appreciated, thanks!!
Last bumped on Sep 26, 2016, 9:30:24 PM
Hey there,

Unfortunately, it does appear that the Karma Koin website seems to be having some issues based on a few comments on their Facebook page. Hopefully it comes back up soon!
Thank you very much for the quick reply, I guess i'm just gonna have to wait till they resolve whatever technical difficulty they are having atm.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info