Pictures on cards ?

Greetings,
there are so many cards to find, but they all look the same and kind of boring.
Maybe you could spice them up by showing the card's picture in the inventory !

Here are some variations of what they could look like:
1 - Picture with title
2 - Picture only
3 - Whole card

Which one would you prefer ?

Best regards,
Matthew
Last bumped on Dec 3, 2016, 3:21:19 PM
Agreed. After all, we have different icons for maps, why not different icons for cards?

I'd lean more towards #3, giving the indication that it's a card, but blank the text, just have the image different. And the image doesn't have to be the exact, smaller size of the card's artwork. It could be a simplified piece of art at small resolution to keep in line with the styling of maps.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
I agree.

Each Divination Card should have their own image in the Inventory so we know what Divination Card is what from a glance.

If I had to choose between that presentation and the other, I like the illustrated mock-up Divination Cards on the left-hand side. Looking at Divination Cards from that perspective is more natural to the eye in how we read from left to right.

With that being said in mind, I prefer a clearer, more straightforward presentation with each Divination Card's image facing the front. Sure, that may be a little boring in design, but I believe clarity is more important in this case.
When game developers ignore the criticism that would improve their game, the game fails.
Just because a game receives a great amount of praise vs. only a small amount of criticism
does not mean to call it a day and make a foolish misplaced assumption that it is perfect.
(me)
Last edited by HeavyMetalGear on Oct 24, 2016, 8:37:55 AM
I'm still very bored by a whole stash tab full of black cards.
Every gem has his style, you already have a style for each card - why not give them the icon they deserve ?
I disagree i like how the cards look right now you can still easily find them by typing in their name
Hello guys.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info