Question about account linking

So apparently I created this account 3 years ago and completely forgot about it. I logged in through Steam and apparently created an entirely new account. Now I'm an idiot and purchased some stuff through this account that I don't use. My question is this, if I link my Steam account to this one, what will I lose? It's not clear which account gets turfed. Thanks!
Last bumped on Sep 26, 2016, 9:11:51 PM
Hey there,

If you link an account created through the website with a Steam account, if there's an account which was created through Steam already there, the website account will overwrite the Steam account.

In this situation, could you please contact us at support@grindinggear.com? We can then take a look at possibly getting the purchases onto the correct account for you.
I did this but they've stop responding :( I would really like to be able to use the items I've purchased but it doesn't look like it's going to happen.
Heya,

I'm really sorry for the delay! We're currently experiencing a very high volume of tickets at the moment, which is causing some delays. However, we'll look into this for you just as soon as we can!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info