How to craft cheap levelling 2H sword?

I have this sword that I got for 1 alch (pay no attention to the gems, they're just hanging around in the back weapon slot from swapping stuff around)

I'd like to scour and craft it a little. I'm not shooting for anything fancy, just enough that I can use the sword for the 5 link until I get to level 70 and can equip a decent sword.

Not sure if I should use the rustic sash recipe, or the flask recipe, or an essence? My Vagan is only level 2 right now but I could probably get a level 5 craft from a buddy (Not sure how high his Vagan is, he doesn't usually work his masters very hard)

I was thinking probably like rustic sash recipe, master craft crit chance (coz I'm going crit and it's way cheaper than attack speed), then regal and hope for flat phys?

Also I don't know the ilevel of this item, forgot to look at it. Being my guy is only level 58, I don't want to craft something that requires a higher level to equip. Not that I expect that to be possible, just being careful and trying to keep it cheap since I won't be using it for long.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info