Stuck on Loading screen

Perhpa this is reported already before but here is what I experience.

I often try to load to an area and the loading screen takes very long (perhaps forver) to finish. In these cases I just manually terminating the client since I don't want to die. I didn't have this problem in the past but now it is a common problem for me.

I am not sure if this is the same problem but 1-2 times I got a freeze in game and I have to terminate the client manually (using log off wasn't working) to avoid death.

Is this a known issue and if so is there something I can do?
Last bumped on Mar 17, 2017, 6:54:01 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I am having the same problem. Everything was working great when about 2 days ago now the game started locking up on loading screens between areas and while starting the game. Tried the --waitforpreload option but it doesn't seem to have helped.
Responded to a couple of these threads already, but I'd like to draw more attention to this issue.

Started happening to me as of a couple days ago and is preventing me from playing the game.
same
Same for me. Can't finish the Labyrinth... the only way to move forward is to close the client and reload. Which throws me out :)

Oh, just to confirm a previous post. It only started about two days ago.
Last edited by Shryke1441 on Oct 25, 2016, 10:40:43 PM
Same here

Started with the recent patch
Last edited by Inception on Oct 25, 2016, 10:42:16 PM
We are investigating this. This sounds like similar behaviour to what others have reported in a different thread.
This "similar behavior" is now preventing me from playing the game. Seriously my loss because I wanted to buy more stash tabs over the weekend sale.

I can log on. I can go to the opening town and then it freezes. After a while the music stops playing and if I walk away for 30 minutes nothing will change.

For me the past two days have been unplayable. I am really involved in this league and it is a real problem to be denied the game/league during the only play season it will ever have. I hope this gets fixed.

Still hope waxes eternal. I log on every few hours and try again. Yesterday that worked for about two hours.
I have this same issue, very annoying...
Last edited by Sharandir on Mar 17, 2017, 6:54:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info