Is this skill tree okay for poison linked with burning arrow?

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAAMeBS0FZgW1BiMGcAceB5kIiQ5IES8RlhNtFAkUdRXtFr8brR9BIXYjNiP2JogmlSoLMHEwfDY9OdQ6Qj7PQzFJUUt4TI5M_02STipOn1FHUxBUvVT-VUtVhVb6WfBaGluvXEBdaF3yYeJirGVNaoxsjG_ycFJ07XWedct1_XaCd9d6f3sUfXV_K4RvhKKGzofLidOMNo19jX6Nv49gj_qUuJUFlS6Wi5rxnaqgn6Gkotmly6ebp9Sw2LTFtNG1SLcwt7a74702vea-p8EzwuzDM8SiyAzIFMqpzxXTftQj1bnWWNrB3ajgn-Hb6mLrY_DV9W_5Y_66_sg=

My idea is to stack maim/poison/ignite/bleeding so everything will die when i hit it, and go away, and i also want my physical damage to be okay, because bleeding damage is affected by phys, and it should further increase my DoT/Overall damage, at uberlab im planning to go for the skill assassinate so i will have culling strike on crit as chest im willing to do one of the following:
Cherrubim's Maleficence
Belly of the Beast
Hyrri's Ire
Cospri's Will
Kaom's heart
Lioneye's Vision
(Depending on which one would be best/tankyest for the build)
As Quiver
Asphyxia's Wrath/Drillneck
As amulet
Hinekora's Sight/a rare amulet
As bow either a rare bow or a Slivertongue
I want to cap resistances with a 140+ total ele res ring and 1 110+ total ele res ring, a 100+ res belt and fill the rest of needed resistances up with boots/gloves/helmet, depending on if i should use unique boots/gloves/helmet,
Anyone knows how this will work out or has any further advice for my build idea? svp post below, im really wanting to do this build because it looks fun! also, i dont know which items i will use other then slither tongue and hinekora's, i dont know what would be best.

Hello guys.
Last bumped on Sep 26, 2016, 3:50:14 PM
Doesn't sound like a good idea tbh. Poison doesn't go that well with the other DoTs as poison is stackable where the others are not. Thus poison builds tend to be with faster attack/cast as opposed to bleed and burning. It's also not very clear whether you're going for crit or non crit build. Your tree appears to be a mixed bag of both. With assassin you need to take the power charges you can get. Also don't miss crit multi! The most important thing of a crit build.
And also you need more life.
Last edited by Ire_of_Desire on Sep 26, 2016, 8:35:31 AM
well i dont want to do crit, and i dont feel like using multiple attack skills, i just want some projectile to fire and see everything die, not caring if i need gmp or lmp, i just thought this would be good with doing something like that,
Hello guys.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info