Imperial garden entrance bug

I cannot seem to do anything about the cart blocking the entrance. I tried resetting area atc with no luck. Also using a warp gem did not do anything.

Any tips on what to do would be appreciated.
Last edited by xAREND85x on Sep 25, 2016, 5:46:46 PM
Last bumped on Sep 29, 2016, 2:12:58 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
xAREND85x wrote:
I cannot seem to do anything about the cart blocking the entrance. I tried resetting area atc with no luck. Also using a warp gem did not do anything.

Any tips on what to do would be appreciated.

Do you have a screenshot or bug report number? If there is an actual blocking cart that is preventing you from accessing the door, we'd like to see this please so we can get it fixed!

Have you tried making a fresh instance by control + clicking on the area using the waypoint or entrance door?
Next time type

/bug

in to the chat window to get a report number and then take a screenshot or photo of the number and report the number here along with a description of the issue encountered.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Right way

Wrong way, which many people thinks they need to go to
Remember, suffering is convenient.
That is why many people prefer it.
Happiness requires effort.
Yeah I got caught off-guard by the Waypoint shift as well. The Waypoint used to be right above the entrance to the area and you'd walk up and then right to the entrance to the gardens, now you have to walk further to reach the Waypoint and from the Waypoint you just walk right to the gardens.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info