hwo to find diviners box?

/played 4 days and 7 hours, lvl 88 no card box yet :(
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on Sep 25, 2016, 4:39:47 PM
Last bumped on Sep 27, 2016, 11:55:18 AM
Step 1

Spoiler
git gud
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
they are out there https://youtu.be/5KQ65PZqOlA
I got a fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell!
Took me around 100 hours before I saw my first one. Then 30 hours after that my first carto in essence. Just keep playing and you'll find one!
Last edited by rasvaag on Sep 25, 2016, 5:22:41 PM
Keep playing. I found two pre-maps. One was Ledge merc, I forget where the other one was. It was a long time before I found the first one.

Edit: Do you have to open the box yourself for the challenge? Is there a relatively safe way to prevent card theft if you allow joiners?
Last edited by harddaysnight on Sep 25, 2016, 5:49:24 PM
I've seen three or four diviner boxes so far, in around 110 hours or so.

In Prophecy the unique strongbox challenge only counted for the one who clicked it. This might be similar but I haven't tested it.
I think it if funny that Bex said on reddit that it is around rarity of currency box...
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
I have found three or four of them, both pre and post maps. But I have yet to find a Tormented Embezzler...
"
kamil1210 wrote:
I think it if funny that Bex said on reddit that it is around rarity of currency box...
In my experience, this is about right. It is about as common as an Arcanist. Note that the Arcanist box and the Artisan's box are not the same.
U MAD?
Found 1. In lab. No currency on me to roll mods. Fml.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info