ISO feedback on my BV build

So i got about 10k tooltip damage, 11k es with disc, havent started playing the char yet but wanted some feedback on areas i can improve... my first bv char fyi (rings, belt and helm all need to be upgraded i know) will most likely go HH for belt

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUAAAmqD6sRDxFQFVAV1xa_FvMYahpsGyUfGCBuIvQkiyY8JpUpTyo4LL8vnTW5OVI7DTwFPV9CS0uuTLNQMFBCUftSKVJTUzVVS1XgVmNXlFgHWFpca19qYeJrt2wLbRl-WX_GgpuESITFhX2FxYauidOLjIw2j0aP-pMnl5WX9Jo7m6GbtZ2un9-hL6cIpyusmLmTvorAZsCawcXDCcM6w23NFtDQ1abZW9n8217fit--5CLpAuv17BjtPO987-vyHffX-d0=

I got a fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell!
Last bumped on Sep 27, 2016, 7:12:12 AM
ran a couple maps with ease, changed a craft on the amulet thats all for gear tweaks.

i noticed that i do constantly run out of mana casting BV, was thinking of swapping out a gem in my chest for reduced mana but maybe there is a betetr way to conserve or replenish my mana pool?

iso advice
Last edited by D3izhistory on Sep 24, 2016, 8:59:15 PM
Okay so as far as this build, i find that i am a bit squishy usually for certain bosses. Manag regen is just tolerable with a flask, and my tooltip is topping out at about 12k dps without flasks etc

What am i doing wrong or what gear needs to be replaced?
pick more on crit nodes and crit multi..

at least that what im doin on my BV build, feel free to check..
"
D3izhistory wrote:
So i got about 10k tooltip damage.....

Now that is completely horribly. At least for a char with high end gear like skyforth and that godly chest.
First thing I would change is the weapon. Try using a

The second thing is your gem-setup. Since you don't have the conversion vessel you need to run a physical to lightning gem. My gem setup looks like:

Edit: For bosses I swap faster casting with concentrated effect.

"
D3izhistory wrote:
... my first bv char fyi ... will most likely go HH for belt ...

No need o waste that much currency. just grab one with high ES (mine has life because my char is life based), some res and the flask affixes (Flask charges gained plus flask effect duration is king).

German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Last edited by 666lol666 on Sep 27, 2016, 7:17:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info