[2.4] Pyrollusion's Hellmaw Incinerate WIP

Hey there and welcome to my first actual build guide. I guess I should state from the beginning that this is no 1M DPS build. If you want a cookiecutter GG easy build then go play BV this is not the build you are looking for. Also this is still WIP. Ive got a lot to learn and this Build is far from finished.
Other then that I hope you like what you see and if you have suggestions or questions dont hesitate to talk to me.

Actual Introduction (read for clarification):
Spoiler
So I finally decided to post a build guide to this because I figured someone might like it.
There is a serious version of this build and a gimmicky fun one.
The base line is a RF Incinerate Chieftain. But here comes the gimmick: On top of that we utilize Empires Grasp and Knockback to suck Enemies into the RF (Thats why its called Hellmaw. Drama Baby). This has some synergy with Ramako since we get a reliable supply of burning enemies that will provide us with Charges.

Pros:
Spoiler
Fairly Tanky
Fun
relaxed Gameplay

Cons:
Spoiler
Requires you to stand still. dangerous stuff
Gimmick Version looses a lot of damage
Coloring the Chest is a nightmare. Makes it kinda expensive

Gear:
Spoiler

This is mandatory to get a bit of comfort with RF

Only needed for the gimmick version

Good weapon to use. Rare Wand might be better.

If you get your hands on some of these:

you can use a bone helmet for easy coloring and boost Rf's damage by a lot.

Other than that just get high armor pieces with life and resist.
For jewels try to get life,cast speed, spell damage, fire damage and most important INT since we barely meet the requirements for our stuff.

Skills:
Spoiler
For our Main Link we want:

Incinerate - Faster Casting - Controlled Destruction - LMP - Faster Projectiles and then either Knockback (Gimmick) or Iron Will. Fire Pen is also an option.

RF - Elemental Focus - Inc. AOE - Conc.Effect/Inc. Burning Damage

CwDt - Stone Golem - Molten Shell - Warlords Mark/Enfeeble
I suggest that you level CwDt really high in order to be able to have high level Golem and MS

Flame Dash - Faster Casting + Anger and Purity of Flame (Put these anywhere you want)

You can also run Enduring Cry to get more charges if needed. In Bossfights its really helpful to stay at max EC

Skill Tree:
Spoiler

As you can see these arent that much different from each other. I havent played around much without the gimmick so this is probably going to change as soon as I stopped fooling around

Non Gimmick Version:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEDAMbYWGM9_IzPxFj2SF8_Gj5hIRQgf-N8uBpV7w4x-yku02-8n_GsY_1XDcQV2WHSIZZs85uE2a2NGS7yQZ7Nkc5oZUd-z34n7YIHpzC77b02GJHE9gYOlG-fy2VNxq7UfL6nC2E8LQxfCfavbINfg8wcp6QZaPK3PlOltizwH0GH_gol36IA-ejyRdi9G_oEs-FzOuE1ktrBwGaaO6ZX_o-E73Tt7TyCm03jouoFLdWm7DgS4TrYJy9mVJBVGjhyD3GF_EsUTUbXJvMTpbl-xgQD1r1gpqMGwwGRLdLEuNX4euY26AHnLlOFe2SjAdx99fMRsUJ67w==

Gimmick Version:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEDAMbYWGM9_IzPxFj2SF8_Gj5hIRQgf-N8uBpV7w4x-ykuddC8n_GsBORXDcQV2WHSIZZs85uE2a2NGS7yQZ7Nkc5oZUd-z34n7YIHpzC77b02GJHE9gYOlG-fy2VNxq7UfL6nC2E8LQxfCfavbINfg8wcp6QZaPK3PlOltizwH0GH_gol36IA-ejyRdi9G_oEs-FzOuE1ktrBwGaaO6ZX_o-E73Tt7TyCm03jouoFLdWm7DgS4TrYJy9mVJBVGjhyD3GF_EsUTUbXJvMTpbl-xgQD1r1gpqMGwwGRLdLEuNX4_7A26AHnVymFe2SjAdx99fMRsUI=

Closing Words:
This build wont ever do shaper. I know that. But so far even the gimmick version of it was able to clear early red maps and I havent even reached my level goal of 90. So if you are looking for something non meta, something different and fun...well there you go.
Ill update this along the way but until then, just try to have fun.

Pyrollusion
Last edited by Pyrollusion on Sep 24, 2016, 9:01:12 PM
Last bumped on Sep 24, 2016, 3:53:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info