[2.4] Vortex Necromancer using Decay and The Scourge

"
Does the "minion damage" support not work? Seems like if it did it would be better than any of the supports you're using, with a 49% more modifier.

edit: because it is "more" and the language on scourge specifically says "increases and reductions" ie additive only bonuses?

This is correct. Minion Damage gem works on kamikaze clones though
Last edited by Xendran on Sep 27, 2016, 2:15:30 PM
I had a level 92 SRS Necro lying around doing nothing, so I converted her over to this. Pretty fun to play - and wow, the damage is superb.

Thanks! I really like the interesting mechanic with the glove / sceptre.

Cheers!

"
daleyyc wrote:
I had a level 92 SRS Necro lying around doing nothing, so I converted her over to this. Pretty fun to play - and wow, the damage is superb.

Thanks! I really like the interesting mechanic with the glove / sceptre.

Cheers!

Glad to hear you're enjoying the build!
Big thx for sharing, for sure it will be my next build ( curently have RF/Vortex chieftain).
I think good option will be Cospri armor. It will reduce dmg a bit, but exta curse, Hexproof immune+ extra poison dmg is worth . Not cheap option, but nice defense. With cospri we should invest in aura nodes and enlighten gem (lvl 3 probably)I thought about warlords mark+ enfeeble+temporal chains.
Just FYI, skill duration does not affect decay duration. Tested this extensively in PVP last night.
@BeerPact
"
muir wrote:
Just FYI, skill duration does not affect decay duration. Tested this extensively in PVP last night.

Cheers for the heads up, assumed it functioned like poison (despite not counting as poison) but good to have some confirmation on it.
Wouldn't hypothermia be a better choice for a 6th link instead of conc effect? You wouldn't lose the aoe that way, which is way better for clearspeed
Oh Thanks
So fkin amazing build
Love it!

To contribute, you have elemental resist with the necromancer "node commander of darkness". So your are rly free about your gears.

Also i recommend this:

Since you don't kill with hit but with dot, it's rly nice. And it's nice for the Hypothermia gem (6l)

and this too:
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Primordial_Might
i had the luck to drop it
Last edited by geddyy on Dec 16, 2016, 10:57:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info