with love to path of exile

I leave the game, I love this game but I do not like people in general who trades today with good intentions I have given to a person whose name is [Removed by support]. A helm for crafting me some properties and has not returned the helm and I have deleted from the list of friends this is why I'm leaving the game, [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Brian_GGG on Sep 22, 2016, 9:17:46 PM
Last bumped on Sep 23, 2016, 2:44:56 PM
How anyone can make themselves a "thief", an idiot and a duchebbag over an item in a video game, is beyond me.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
I leave the game, I love this game but I do not like people in general who trades today with good intentions I have given to a person whose name is [Removed by support]. A helm for crafting me some properties and has not returned the helm and I have deleted from the list of friends this is why I'm leaving the game, [Removed by Support]

Sometimes, we all face hard lessons. If you still love and enjoy other aspects of the game, bounce back and learn from this mistake - only buy crafting service from trustworthy individuals. Else you not only allow him to steal that item from you. You also allowed him to take the entire game from you.

Take care.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
Jerle wrote:

Sometimes, we all face hard lessons. If you still love and enjoy other aspects of the game, bounce back and learn from this mistake - only buy crafting service from trustworthy individuals. Else you not only allow him to steal that item from you. You also allowed him to take the entire game from you.

Take care.

Well said.
Filthy Casual Scrub.
"Belief is the strongest metal of them all." - Izaro
"
element274 wrote:
"
Jerle wrote:

Take care.

Well said.

Vote Jerle for President
"
Jerle wrote:

Take care.

Have to upvote this one.
Hf :)
"
brunowa wrote:
"
element274 wrote:
"
Jerle wrote:

Take care.

Well said.

Vote Jerle for President

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
brunowa wrote:
"
element274 wrote:
"
Jerle wrote:

Take care.

Well said.

Vote Jerle for President

He is already President of our little, cold hearts ;_)

Also, well said. Douchebag be douchebag (and this shouldn't happen in the first place), but you shouldn't giving away your items like that, with only a promise of him giving it back to you.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
You take that risk giving any item to someone you don't know. Next time either use a guild (or find a good one and start playing with them until you trust them) or take the time to level up your own masters. Being ripped off happens in any real game and even in real life. Would you hand someone your wallet on the street because they walked up to you and said "I am the wallet inspector".
"
KronicDecay wrote:
"I am the wallet inspector".

Oh good, I've been meaning to have my leather wallet repaired. Here, when do you think it will be d...

Hey, wait a second! *keeps wallet and quicksilvers away*
Last edited by Ravenders on Sep 23, 2016, 11:52:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info