The most accurate art submission

ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Sep 21, 2016, 9:59:19 AM
Last bumped on Sep 21, 2016, 3:47:36 PM
Nice got a good laugh. Lets be honest though im sick and tired of all the nerfs i would rather see ahit skills buffed or redesigned.
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
Last edited by TheAshmaker on Sep 20, 2016, 10:45:00 PM
Man there is lots of OP stuff. Try those warchief totems like 10 builds on maraduer front page. Discharge inside cospri and COC still good. didnt hegemoney kill shaper w/ lacerate and mathil too? etc. BV is just meta.

Edit I think mathil is back to spec throw actually but still point stand lots of shit can do end game
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Sep 20, 2016, 11:00:15 PM
Remember, guys: This is all because Chris wants you to feel smart about making the right choices.

istillcantfuckingbelievehesaidthat
This is a buff™
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Man there is lots of OP stuff. Try those warchief totems like 10 builds on maraduer front page. Discharge inside cospri and COC still good. didnt hegemoney kill shaper w/ lacerate and mathil too? etc. BV is just meta.

Edit I think mathil is back to spec throw actually but still point stand lots of shit can do end game
This is not only about current balance

It's also about patch note that shows GGG know nothing about balancing

Man BV was OP and they buffed it

Meanwhile, most Melee skills are shit and get 6% buff
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Sep 21, 2016, 10:02:06 AM
This must be a mistake!

I can't find puncture in the left pan.
Accurate? Lol wtf accurate my ass it's more like DESTROY the skill not balance the fucking thing.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
LOL. zOMG.
Last edited by OneAngryDonkey on Sep 21, 2016, 3:52:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info