Shocked ground vs 100% chance to avoid shock vs chill/freeze mechanic BUG?

Okay, so I have char that has 102% chance to avoid shock. Vinktar flask does NOT shock me. Standing on shocked ground does shock me.

I also have 101% chance to avoid freeze&chill when I have Taste of hate up and chilling ground does NOT chill me.

I tested vs some monster that spawns Searing bond totems while walking in and out of shocked ground and I do seem to take extra dmg from shock ground.

So, why 100% chance to avoid chill and freeze makes you immune to chill and freeze but 100% chance to avoid shock still shocks you?

Whats the logic behind shocking ground shocking me but Vessel of Vinktar does not?

edit: Sorry, didnt see the other shock thread. Still find it odd 100% chance to avoid chill= no chill from chill ground but shock ground doesnt care.
Last edited by Kullevi on Sep 20, 2016, 4:47:54 PM
Last bumped on Sep 26, 2016, 8:39:53 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
This will be fixed in a future patch.
Hey, thanks for reply.

Not sure if its related but another thing I noticed:

I rolled map with "monsters cannot be affected by elemental status ailments".

They wont be chilled/frozen by Hatred aura but Vessel of Vinktar shocks them.

Wording is different than Pathfinder "immune to elemental status ailments during flask effect" and Vinktar flask wont shock me.

Not sure if working as it should since it says "cannot be affected" vs "immune to".
"
Kullevi wrote:
Hey, thanks for reply.

Not sure if its related but another thing I noticed:

I rolled map with "monsters cannot be affected by elemental status ailments".

They wont be chilled/frozen by Hatred aura but Vessel of Vinktar shocks them.

Wording is different than Pathfinder "immune to elemental status ailments during flask effect" and Vinktar flask wont shock me.

Not sure if working as it should since it says "cannot be affected" vs "immune to".
That's the same bug, but on the monsters instead of on you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info