Would sure enjoy a beta key, long time gamer and game entusiast

I have been playing since the days of Half-life/Counterstrike. The beginning of Diablo and WoW, at least on the PC side. I have tested betas in WoW and Counterstrike and enjoyed doing that. I played Counterstrike competitively for 7 years and at a high level, going to many world tournaments. I have lately after moving back to WoW, moved on to play diablo 3, which if it ever comes out will be a long time. I heard about this game and really liked the aspect and have been reading the forums and looking at videos/pictures. I currently have no game at the moment to play, would really enjoy a beta key to test this game out. Thanks guys
Thanks for the views guys hope we get some more friend keys out and about
Just like you I have not been registered here very long at all, and while i want a key very badly (because the game looks incredibly fun) I would prefer to see some of the long time people get theirs first. I look forward to open beta so we can all enjoy this first rate arpg together.
ya i know baug but worth a shot to make some friends and test the game out for them
I'm there with ya Khao - been playing games for 19 years, and all of a sudden...theres nothing left to play!

Diablo 2 - amazing, but overplayed.

WoW - overplayed.

SC2 - overplayed.

I just cant find any more new games to sink my teeth into right now.

I actually ended up re-installing a few classics like Stronghold 2, Dark Messiah of Might and Magic, Portal 2, Left for Dead 2, and basically all the games I used to play back when they were still superpopular.

This game is going to be a breath of fresh air, I hope.

I cant wait to get in! I doubt I'll ever get a key, so hopefully the open beta will start some time soon.
Ya i heard about this game and it sounded not too bad from friends, but there have been so many games that havent been good out, so I waited. I know some people will start giving away keys soon to people on forums as well as hoping for open beta. This game is getting a lot of praise and we are all ready to enjoy it :)
I watched some of the gameplay/walkthrough videos on youtube and it looks pretty fun. I'd sure like to know how it will perform on my system, though, since I don't have the Newest Video Card Evar (8800 GT). One way to find out, right? :)
gl ppl make over account to have 1 cd key and they might have like 6 cd-key per person some time...
gl guys see ya in game, i got a key sent a few people more keys, ill be back
Yeah, i've been waiting for a beta invite since august last year. Still no luck =/ But i guess im not the only 1 ^^
PoE is one of the very few games i would love to see. Looks amazing so far. Really hope for an open beta soon! Fingers crossed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info