[2.4][Trickster] Burning Legion Magma Orb build !

This is a Trickster with low life / crit for maximum dps !
This is expensive !
This will do all the endgame content !
This is still in development to become even better $$$

(1) Why this build ? Why Trickster ?

-I know the mechanics are considered clunky but after i tested it it feels great in terms of clear speed and bosses .I was surprised ..
-Not a meta build (it matters for me)! No worries about investing and getting nerfs soon :P
-High dps (right now 211k ) ,fast clear for packs and very good single target.
-It can do all the endgame content ( right now I did everything besides shaper and he is next soon)
-Looks good , feels nice and easy to play with only 1 gem to switch for bosses.
-Lots of room to improve and to adapt becoming more tanky or getting higher dps.
-Can do reflect and most mods except "blood magic" and "no life leach".

- I went with trickster mainly because of Weave the Arcane which allows you to not spend passive points for mana or waste stats on items to get mana regen .This + spell echo will give you 2x more chances to get your mana back .
- The rest of it goes without saying : ES /cast/mana/

(2) Stats & Screenshots & Videos !

Screenshots :https://i.imgsafe.org/fa89854331.jpg- without the 6 power charges :)
https://i.imgsafe.org/fa948791f4.jpg- at the exchange of dps (heralds or curses) you can run fire/cold/lighthing auras or any other combo of 3 .

Videos : i am working so it will take me 1 more day to finish videos :(
- will try and get all bosses tier 15 / 16 + atziri uber

(3) Minimum and Maximum Cost of the build

To be continued ... work work :( .

(4) What you must have !

chaos dmg does not bypass ES !
prevents stun /reduced mana reserved is perfect!
this let's you run no mana /regen mods and you need it for long fights vs bosses as it let's you go full spam :P

(5) Items & Gems & Jewels !

>For gems have a look in the items <

Weapon:

-Best in slot is the dagger : Spell dmg / Crit spell chance /Crit Multiplier / Global Crit implicit as high as you can.

Shield:

-Best stats : High ES / Critical chance for spells / Spell dmg last

Chest:

Boots:

Gloves:

- I use this because you need alot of crit chance and they also give multi .

Head:

- High ES and if you get the chance look for Enchant :
Magma Orb chains 2x ( clear speed )
Magma Orb Damage ( increased dmg)

Accesorys:

- The usual as much of resists , a must is % ES on rings and amulet and for the belt you can also use a rare one with ES instead of doryani's .

Jewels:

- i went for a full dps type but you can chose a 8% ES + Crit multi or Spell dmg for extra def.

Flasks:

(6) Passive tree !

-https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYCAAVCBx4JIA18DdEOSA-rD8QRDxEvEVARlhcvGYoagRqPGyUdFB2qIG4i9CSLKgsqOCsKLJw0CjW5N4M7fD1fQZZFfEZxSVFLrkyDTLNQMFF0UlNV1lfJWrlca1yKXfJfamNDZOdsC20ZbWxvnnBScLtw1HSBdwd713_GgKSDCYRIhMWHE4nTiw6MNo5kj0aP-pMnlS6XlZeXl_SboZu1nKShL6Kjo6OmmacrrJius7QMtDi1SLb6uMq5k76KwwnDOsNtytPQH9DQ0PXZW9te4YjjhOUZ6QLquutj6_XsGO_r8NXyHfba96b31_mk-tL7Cfv1?accountName=daulabuci&characterName=DauLaMure

(7) Tips and Tricks !

#Attributes requirements problems#

You will need at least 111 str and 155 dex ! So you can give up Vaal Haste to drop the dex to 111 also and use Flame Golem or Lighting Golem .

#Projectile speed determines bounce distance as well as how fast it does the bounces#

For map i use Lesser Multiple Projectile because it gives everything you need for a fast clearing along with herald of ice AOE .

I swap in >Slower Projectile< over >Lesser Multiple Projectile< against bosses for more dmg multiplier and additional bounce dmg .Lower projectile makes bosses a lot easier as it lets you stack orb explosions .

#AoE determines the explosion's aoe#

I got some AOE from passives enough to overlap without using AOE Gem . I am still testing things and playing with AoE to get the perfect balance of overlap .

#How to aim#

Try to aim in front of the boss so the next explosion goes off overlapping !
You can control the range of the projectile and also the spread by aiming closer or further from you character .

To be continued .. work work !

Last edited by daulabuci on Sep 19, 2016, 2:55:24 PM
Last bumped on Sep 19, 2016, 2:49:19 PM
cool , i am on it .

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info