Jugger seek some advices.

Hi everyone,

First of all, english language is not my native, please be comprehensive if my wall of text is written with shitloads of mistakes x)

Attention ! wall of text.

I play poe since 2011, only hc, i have never played sc, therefor when i make an important mistake in my build, i often learn it the hard way.

With every hc league i play, i try to improve, i am a melee lover.

This league i had more time than ever to play, and i made 3 chars so far, all are alive, but there is one in particular i need help on, its the crit jugger.

I decided to try a crit jugger because i really love the synergies between this class and crit builds.

I found a shav's few days ago (ok no one cares :p) but with this trade i could stuff all my chars better than i ever could in a league. I had the occasion to put my hands on a perfect, absolutely perfect Hegemony's era.

I decided at first to play crit icecrash. I love icecrash since its creation at the a4 release, as it has 50% cold dmg, with crit the idea was to freeze things, which is enjoyable (sound, graphic, ) and safe. It works well, but there is two problems :

Even with tons of aoe increase, you are still pretty close to your targets ( something i fear alot is volatile), and the second, is the fact you see nothing, icecrash is beautiful but it somewhat totally hide other things ( bearers orbs for exemple..)

So i tried sweep : very nice, you see things clearly, the kb synergies very well with hege, but you need to be even closer to your targets :'

Gs : After the buff its pretty impressive, hits very fast and decent dmg, far , and nice cône, but i am not stun specced (my two other chars are)

Sunder : i dont like this skill, too thin, and i dont understand the speed debuff has it has average dmg.

I wrote all this cause i love this char a lot, whatever is the skill i use i deal like 3* the dmg on my main eq, the gameplay is faster, and way more nervous, i love it.

I am afraid of my survivability, i would know if someone could give me his experience on pure melee (no eq in fact) in maps above t10. I seek advices on all, the skill to chose, the stuff and the tree himself, if you can give an advice on any of those points, its really nice.

I guess Gs is the safer, then i use a kb flask to generate quickly the 4 power charges, feel free to look at my char :

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/bernitz/characters

And please dont laugh on him :p I am far from a good player, but i somwhat reached 30 achiev last league, and i aim 36 this one (yes, yes i do !)

Thanks to everyone who had the courage to read this.
Last bumped on Sep 16, 2016, 9:31:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info