Constant high ping since yesterday on Aus server

I have brought this up with our server host, Softlayer. It looks like a bad return route so hopefully they will be able to correct it. Sorry for the trouble.
I'm very sorry that this is taking so long to get resolved. I am unfortunately at the mercy of our server hosts with this sort of problem. I am continuing to engage them about this problem. I am still confident we will get it fixed, but I am unable to provide a time frame.
As you all have noticed, most of these routes have been fixed now. Sorry again for the delay. There is still at least one network that isn't quite back to normal. Could Kiwigamer or anyone else still getting an abnormal ping to au.login.pathofexile.com (as in, >100ms when you would normally have ~40ms) please provide a new MTR so I can continue to chase this up (doing what I can in the meantime).
Thanks! I've passed these along now.
kuuni - Thanks, added.

elhealer2 - I can't see any problems with that route from the server end, and your MTR suggests your connection problems are starting either between you and your ISP, or within your ISP (there are latency spikes from the 3rd hop onward, and packet loss from the 4th hop onward). I recommend you contact your ISP and see if they can help diagnose the problem.

Also please try to keep this thread about the Australia gateway, problems with other gateways should go in a new thread.
You're welcome, and again sorry it took so long to be fixed.

All of the problem routes I'm aware of are now fixed. If anyone is still having this problem with the Australia gateway please provide an MTR.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info