Always Perandus your high tier maps boys.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last bumped on Sep 28, 2016, 4:34:53 PM
Streamer luck. With my luck i will get cadiro selling headhunter on my essence character for 20k coins which sit in my stash in standard.
Spreading salt since 2006
after how many perandus mods did you find that?
"

Given how cheap Perandus is on maps, you have quite a lot of tries to find it. :P Aside from other things you'll find, that is.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
"

Honestly it was luck it wasn't much like probably the 13th one? In most cases it's like 1/150 or something silly.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
"

Honestly it was luck it wasn't much like probably the 13th one? In most cases it's like 1/150 or something silly.

Considering the added mob density and potential cadiro brodeals, it's probably worth it anyway.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
In all my time in the Perandus league I never once found the map box nor got a brodeal from Cadiro. Not gonna waste my chaos orbs on that bullshit.
"
databeaver wrote:
In all my time in the Perandus league I never once found the map box nor got a brodeal from Cadiro. Not gonna waste my chaos orbs on that bullshit.

Same thing here, best Scamiro offered me was a Mjolner in a whole league. With my luck I'd burn 500c with like 10c returns.
I found 1 archive in like 80 runs. Perandus mod is shite. I'm also pretty sure ggg nerfed mirror and HH sales chance to be rarer than a mirror naturally dropping.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Can Perandus coins still be used in anyway?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info