PROCUREMENT : The Ultimate Path Of Exile Companion Tool!

cant start it anymore since yesterday (patch-related?):

Spoiler
CurrentUICulture: de-DE
System.Windows.Markup.XamlParseException: Durch den Aufruf des Konstruktors für Typ "Procurement.MainWindow", der den angegebenen Bindungseinschränkungen entspricht, wurde eine Ausnahme ausgelöst. ---> System.TypeInitializationException: Der Typeninitialisierer für "POEApi.Model.Settings" hat eine Ausnahme verursacht. ---> System.FormatException: Die Eingabezeichenfolge hat das falsche Format.
bei System.Number.ParseDouble(String value, NumberStyles options, NumberFormatInfo numfmt)
bei System.Xml.XmlConvert.ToDouble(String s)
bei System.Xml.Linq.XAttribute.op_Explicit(XAttribute attribute)
bei POEApi.Model.Settings.<.cctor>b__1(XElement orb)
bei System.Linq.Enumerable.ToDictionary[TSource,TKey,TElement](IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 keySelector, Func`2 elementSelector, IEqualityComparer`1 comparer)
bei System.Linq.Enumerable.ToDictionary[TSource,TKey,TElement](IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 keySelector, Func`2 elementSelector)
bei POEApi.Model.Settings..cctor()
--- Ende der internen Ausnahmestapelüberwachung ---
bei POEApi.Model.Settings.get_UserSettings()
bei Procurement.ViewModel.ScreenController..ctor(MainWindow layout)
bei Procurement.MainWindow..ctor()
--- Ende der internen Ausnahmestapelüberwachung ---
bei System.Windows.Markup.XamlReader.RewrapException(Exception e, IXamlLineInfo lineInfo, Uri baseUri)
bei System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.Load(XamlReader xamlReader, IXamlObjectWriterFactory writerFactory, Boolean skipJournaledProperties, Object rootObject, XamlObjectWriterSettings settings, Uri baseUri)
bei System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.LoadBaml(XamlReader xamlReader, Boolean skipJournaledProperties, Object rootObject, XamlAccessLevel accessLevel, Uri baseUri)
bei System.Windows.Markup.XamlReader.LoadBaml(Stream stream, ParserContext parserContext, Object parent, Boolean closeStream)
bei System.Windows.Application.LoadBamlStreamWithSyncInfo(Stream stream, ParserContext pc)
bei System.Windows.Application.LoadComponent(Uri resourceLocator, Boolean bSkipJournaledProperties)
bei System.Windows.Application.DoStartup()
bei System.Windows.Application.<.ctor>b__1(Object unused)
bei System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
bei MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
Not working with the newest patch?
"
Zoricus wrote:
cant start it anymore since yesterday (patch-related?)

Seems to be settings related, have you changed anything in the settings file recently?

"
shAd122 wrote:
Not working with the newest patch?

I just did a full login from scratch, no issues. If you can give me some specifics I can look into it further.

Procurement  : The Ultimate Exile's Companion!
Forum Thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172710/page/1
Github : https://github.com/Stickymaddness/Procurement/
"
"
Zoricus wrote:
cant start it anymore since yesterday (patch-related?)

Seems to be settings related, have you changed anything in the settings file recently?

i changed some orb ratios (nothing fancy) pre-patch and when i tried to close the program i got an error message.

next time i started the prog (post-patch that was) i got the error i already posted
Last edited by Zoricus on Sep 8, 2013, 2:25:06 PM
thank you for this great program. it works perfect ;)
"
magier556 wrote:
I'd really love if it was possible to put a buyout on every item while having an overview of your items. So first you make your template , and after that you get a preview of your shop, and you can click any item to put a buyout. At the moment It's just too hard for me after making the template to figure out what item is what in the huge list.

that would be the best thing ever then!

dear programmer, do this please. ill send u swiss chocolate if u do
Hey.

Is there or will there be any option for future to disable loading standard/anarchy/selected leagues, as I only play one?

I have 30+ stash tabs and the stash tab loading takes nearly 10 minutes. :(
"
Hey.

Is there or will there be any option for future to disable loading standard/anarchy/selected leagues, as I only play one?

I have 30+ stash tabs and the stash tab loading takes nearly 10 minutes. :(

There's already a way to configure Procurement to only download the leagues you want, you can read about how to do it on the wiki.
Procurement  : The Ultimate Exile's Companion!
Forum Thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172710/page/1
Github : https://github.com/Stickymaddness/Procurement/
"
Loading Image For Determination                                                           [OK]
Loading Image For Colossal Life Flask of Resistance                                       [OK]
Loading Image For Cold Penetration                                                        [OK]
Loading Image For Phoenix Turn                                                            [OK]
Loading Image For Saturated Colossal Life Flask of Steadiness                             [OK]
Loading Image For Torment Shelter                                                         [OK]
Loading Image For Demon Glance                                                            [OK]
Loading Image For Flaming Topaz Ring of the Whelpling                                     [OK]

[NOT OK]ERROR: Sequence contains no elements

Getting errors at this item every time I try and load procurement. Googlefu told me that it's possibly race related but I have no race characters at the moment and Onslaught just recently ended.

EDIT: Went in and edited default league from Onslaught to Hardcore which fixed everything! I suspect other people will have this issue as well so here is the simple fix.

Find this line
"
<Setting name="FavoriteLeague" value="Hardcore" />

And then change your Favorite League value in quotes to whichever is appropriate, as long as it is not Anarchy or Onslaught.
Last edited by maskedmartyr on Oct 9, 2013, 6:08:09 PM

Why it doesnt put all the item in my hot"tab" in this section?

The section is not generated at all.

HOT STUFF 1 exalted minimum

{Stash:hot}

Plus i cant figure how to generate tab with buyout any help would be appreciate.

thx
Have fun! And go buy my stuff...

Shops: 522765 / 1094567 / 1147014
Last edited by Kuruguhn on Oct 15, 2013, 2:49:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info