Golem sounds!!!

Can you please for the love of the holy god in the skies make an option to disable golem/minion sounds?!?!?! they are driving me mad to the points where i want to stop playing... i always despawn my golem when i idle because the sounds drive me freaking crazy... and when you are out fighting almost all you hear is that freaking this zooming around the battlefield... please please please make an option to disable sound of them!!!

Or at least make an official note that it is ok to use a third party program to do it.
Last bumped on Jun 17, 2017, 8:56:50 PM
Hey GGG.

I just want to upvote this Thread.

I've been trying to catch GGG Developers, and write to them directly about this problem, but without luck.

I've been suggested to come here, and i hope someone will take notice.

I have the exact same problem...

lightning golems orb ability is sooooo damn loud. I can't play with it, I simply can't.

I've even tried making a golem build, and I ofcause choose my favorit golem. The lightning golem, and as soon as I got to the level where I could equip my "Clay shapers" I died. I logged out within 30 minutes, and never played that character again. I havn't used lightning golem once since then. Even though its my most favorit of them, and sometimes it's the best for a specific build, but nope still not using it. My ears are bleeding as soon as i use it.

I've been posting on Feedback on skills aswell since lightning golem is a skill.

Either lower the sound, or make a option to let us lower the sound or remove it completely.

Prefered lower sound.

Many Regards a happy Poe player. :)

Ps.
I wanted to make a lightning golem build in 3.0, but if this sound issue is'nt fixed I won't.
Yes to this please :) .

I too despawn zombies and/or golem(s) when I'm idle in my hide-out because the sounds they make when running around for no reason are so annoying.

Either a volume slider for minion sounds (or even having minions stand still when you are idle) would be very helpful.

Thanks you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info