Reclaim ALL cosmetic effects ?

Greetings,
I was wondering, is there a command to get ALL my cosmetic effects back at once ?
And by that I mean all pets, all weapon and skill effects, everything I paid for with one command.

There are some pets and effects missing in my stash and I don't want to waste hours of playtime just for searching those things.

So is there a command like that and if not, why don't you make it happen ?

Best regards,
Matthew
Last bumped on Dec 2, 2016, 8:25:34 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
+1
would be awesome
+1
yup. So annoying that i have to scour though my chars to find the bloody mtx

+1
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
Acquisition allows you to find your MTX with the search feature.
U MAD?
Everytime we ask for simple shit like this some GGG Dev reads it and tries to tell us what we want.

"I think what you really are asking for is a way to locate all of your MTXs easily".

No damnit. I want two buttons:

1) Reclaim all MTX - Removes all MTX from all characters and puts them into MTX tab.
2) Reclaim all MTX from current selected char - Removes all MTX from the current active character and puts it into stash tab.

I remember the discussions where GGG would chime in and constantly tell us what we want when mulitple players explained it over and over.

At this point i don't keep my hopes up. The MTX tab system is so fucking annoying. If you try and remove an MTX and that tab is full, it won't even reclaim the item. Trying to find MTXs? Yeah you have to use a third-party script that locates all of your MTX's for you.

I think GGG is awesome on a lot of things, but things they neglect stay neglected for years. It gets really annoying after a while.
A button to reclaim ALL cosmetic effects at once would be a great Quality of Life improvement. I'm in favor.
Softcore, solo self-found.
-----Currently: -----
Storm Call Occultist in Affliction
I'll get behind this. Im not about to go scour my standard characters and stash to find where the hell i left my mtx effects lmfao would take days.

Even if its not an actual button and they give us a command like

/reclaim_all_mtx

that would be fine with me.

"
SunsetVista wrote:
A button to reclaim ALL cosmetic effects at once would be a great Quality of Life improvement. I'm in favor.

Haha yes, we need more quality of life improvements !

Just one simple button to reclaim all that we have paid for !
Give it an 'are you sure ?' message and it would be fine for me.
But well, I'll also take a simple command line.
Last edited by Norac on Oct 9, 2016, 12:08:10 AM
we can email support and they will help search for us. this means there are tools available to search for them and strangely somehow they find this more productive. seems like dev are more apt to roll out mtx after mtx but after you paid for it screw the buyers qol lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info