[2.4] Halfinder - Lowlife Blade Vortex - Stronger than Pathfinder

"
ZoneXVII wrote:
How are you able to run 2 curses?

Whispers of Doom Notable, Top Left of Witch for +1 Total Curses
I am a Mirror, I do not exist.
This build is awesome ! Started a new scion just for it, and I'm now lvl 88. I succeeded easily in all endgame map I tried.

Thanks for sharing the build mate !

I'm not using hatred because I don't have the 10% reduced enchantment. I had to run HOT + Discipline on my hp to be low-life.
HOI + Arctic Armor + Enfeeble + Assassin's mark on my mana.

Gear (9K ES)
Spoiler

Last edited by TF2_Vodka on Oct 20, 2016, 4:00:34 AM
For your setup because you got a conversion vinktar, Drop HoT and run hatred on life. change your auras to get Hatred, its a lot of damage.

Second, if you can, because you got conversion, ( I do, but i like my helm enchant) BV duration is stronger for mapping but it really depends on you
Hey, I followed your guide and got everything set up as you said, but even with everything set up correctly, I still cannot run hatred+HoT. It is supported by level 4 Enlightened and everything. Missing 2% even with jewel+all nodes that you have.

EDIT: It also feels like my damage is kinda low compared to yours. Could you have a look at my character and give me some pointers? It's Linneleah in my character list, thank you! Love the build (And the harvester looks dope, and Scion is life! ;) ) and I want to make it as good as I can afford it to be! Much appreciated!
Last edited by Hassemannen on Oct 21, 2016, 4:02:39 AM
"
Hassemannen wrote:
Hey, I followed your guide and got everything set up as you said, but even with everything set up correctly, I still cannot run hatred+HoT. It is supported by level 4 Enlightened and everything. Missing 2% even with jewel+all nodes that you have.

EDIT: It also feels like my damage is kinda low compared to yours. Could you have a look at my character and give me some pointers? It's Linneleah in my character list, thank you! Love the build (And the harvester looks dope, and Scion is life! ;) ) and I want to make it as good as I can afford it to be! Much appreciated!

one thing I see wrong is that you seem to be using ATTACK based Vinktar's which does nothing for you.
You haven't skilled "Force Shaper" either, it's a powerful phys dmg source.
You barely have any Crit Multi on your items other than the gem, but I could be wrong here.
Crit multi is another significant source of damage.

Just my 2c, I'm going to try this out once I get my hands on the Harvest.
What's the reason behind going Ascendant route (other than the fact that scion is love)?
I'm going to try Assassin for this project.

Any thoughts on this?
Last edited by anone on Oct 21, 2016, 8:25:12 AM
That's the thing tho, getting gear with crit multi AND other stats is expensive as fuck :(
Any tips for fixing this then? Because my listed DPS selfbuffed with flasks is like 41k listed dps.

And the reason for not using Force Shaper is because I still have like 5 talents to get from skills since I havent played this char in quite some time before act4 even came out. I guess that is a pretty big upgrade to grab those.

EDIT: Would grabbing a few more skillpoints and some multicrit jewels make a big difference? :S

EDIT2: Also, I would like an answer to the mana reserve question. I just cant run it, even with 2x level4 enlightened gems. :S
Last edited by Hassemannen on Oct 21, 2016, 6:40:35 PM
First, yay scion build lol.

2nd just wondering i know you said HH isnt required but do we need the str/dex on it, and lastly do you have like the only +1 power charge harvester lol, couldnt find any last time i was looking for a diff build

also what fo u think of dropping kiaras and picking up skyforrh abd using a dying sun flask
Last edited by gm08872 on Oct 22, 2016, 10:24:48 AM
"
gm08872 wrote:
First, yay scion build lol.

2nd just wondering i know you said HH isnt required but do we need the str/dex on it, and lastly do you have like the only +1 power charge harvester lol, couldnt find any last time i was looking for a diff build

also what fo u think of dropping kiaras and picking up skyforrh abd using a dying sun flask

You need strength on the Crystal Belt/Rings

It's really not hard getting Strength/Dex on your Amulet/Rings/Belt (especially since Im using a Master modded amulet)

that being said, you can for sure use Skyforths but I don't really want to spend 50 ex on a pair of boots... they don't really have a lot of ES which we need since we have no Shield Slot.

That being said, Dying Sun is my next flask I would use for sure since I'd get fire res. It's not a bad idea, but I don't really want to replace Kiaras.

If you get Skyforths, go Dying Sun that's fine.

Also yes this is the only +1 PC Harvester in existence.
if its not to much trouble, would you mind telling me without your belt and with your current tree exactly how much dex/str you need, just so i know what to buy when i go shopping =P
You need 111 Strength for level 20 Blood Magic and level 20 Increased Duration

You need 159 Dex for a level 21 BV (20 is 155) and 155 Dex for a level 20 haste

You also need 155 Int for gems/Gear

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info