Add a Jukebox MTX in the Shop for Hideouts

Hi, I'd like to share with you an idea that I had.

It's nice to have a hideout and everything, you can customize nearly everything in it... but the music! I think it would be great if we could choose the music of our hideout, maybe unlocking something like a jukebox that we could put in it and interact with, to choose what we want to listen to, or simply choose the "ambience" we want to provide to our home.

Thank you so much for your time!
Lab is love, lab is life.
Last edited by Expugnaturum on Sep 5, 2016, 6:47:05 PM
Last bumped on Sep 7, 2016, 7:42:21 AM
+1 Googolplex

That is a really cool idea. The jukebox can even be moved around like you can do with crafting benches and decorations.

P.S. Maybe there can be a new Master who is a musician who gives you certain Missions to look for missing Jukebox parts in conjunction with finding instruments the Master wants in order to unlock it.

: )
When game developers ignore the criticism that would improve their game, the game fails.
Just because a game receives a great amount of praise vs. only a small amount of criticism
does not mean to call it a day and make a foolish misplaced assumption that it is perfect.
(me)
Last edited by HeavyMetalGear on Sep 4, 2016, 10:26:22 PM
Lol, nice idea!
It could be even a thing unlocking each song of the game via missions as collectables, haha.
Considering the soundtrack is available for purchase via any Supporter Packs (ie: it isn't given away freely) they could possibly add an audio changing feature to hideouts for anyone that has a Supporter Pack.

It would let you choose songs from any soundtrack you've gained access to via purchase of a Supporter Pack. So if you purchase a Prophecy League Supporter Pack you will be able to choose music from the Prophecy league and previous leagues but not music from the Atlas of Worlds soundtrack until you purchase an Atlas of Worlds Supporter Pack (encouraging players to buy newly released Supporter Packs).

Alternatively you can distribute it as a stand-alone MTX.

Edit: They could possibly even add some sort of way of having a media player in the game and a library list of audio files stored in a specific folder so people can use their own music in-game.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Last edited by Nicholas_Steel on Sep 7, 2016, 3:18:35 PM
"
Considering the soundtrack is available for purchase via any Supporter Packs (ie: it isn't given away freely) they could possibly add an audio changing feature to hideouts for anyone that has a Supporter Pack.

It would let you choose songs from any soundtrack you've gained access to via purchase of a Supporter Pack. So if you purchase a Prophecy League Supporter Pack you will be able to choose music from the Prophecy league and previous leagues but not music from the Atlas of Worlds soundtrack until you purchase an Atlas of Worlds Supporter Pack (encouraging players to buy newly released Supporter Packs).

Alternatively you can distribute it as a stand-alone MTX.

A Jukebox Microtransaction for changing the Background Music and Ambience Type would also be awesome, Nicholas_Steel

P.S. Expugnaturum, Nicholas_Steel did make a good point that GGG's Soundtracks do not come free, anyway, so why not change your Thread Title to something like: Add a Jukebox MTX in the Shop for Hideouts.

I am sure that would get GGG's attention quicker than what you currently have as a Thread Title since a Jukebox MTX would generate more support toward the game.

I would buy it : )
When game developers ignore the criticism that would improve their game, the game fails.
Just because a game receives a great amount of praise vs. only a small amount of criticism
does not mean to call it a day and make a foolish misplaced assumption that it is perfect.
(me)
Last edited by HeavyMetalGear on Sep 5, 2016, 6:21:14 PM
Sure thing!

Edited the title.

Thank you for the awesome ideas, I would buy it too.
Last edited by Expugnaturum on Sep 7, 2016, 11:37:39 AM
Awesome idea!!

I'd instabuy this MTX at once. Hideouts are so nice, but the music is a flaw. Some kind of jukebox could be amazing!

+10.000 to your idea.
The Lord's Labyrinth awaits you.
Choose wisely, strike quickly.
Thrust completely.
And may you find the ending that you deserve.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info