SJW attacks lyft driver over a bobble doll on his dashboard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMT3vuSQk3g

Thoughts on this guys? I think the driver was way nicer than I would have been to this bitch. I would have given her one opportunity to drop the conversation, and shut her mouth, and then I would have pulled over and shown her the door. Also, continent of Hawaii? LMAO!

She also made the assumption that the internet would empathize with her position. The reality is she's been getting trolled hard.

Last bumped on Sep 2, 2016, 8:42:54 AM
is it just me or she sound drunk and braindead?
"
diablofdb wrote:

I think it's the later. It's not unusual for people to suffer from this type of brain rot in America. Her voice is super annoying as well. She sounds like she's talking through her nose.

Also, someone jacked her twitter account and filled it with Trump stuff. Just look at how dumb the girl looks. The internet response to her brain dead ramblings toward that driver gives me a little bit more faith in humanity than I had prior. It's up to around 17.5% over 0% from a year ago.

Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Sep 1, 2016, 7:51:04 PM
"
diablofdb wrote:

That was so offensive and disrespectful! Start respecting her right now or we'll have words!
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
Bars wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:

That was so offensive and disrespectful! Start respecting her right now or we'll have words!

Did you just assume her gender right away? omg WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!
"
diablofdb wrote:

Did you just assume her gender right away? omg WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!

The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info