SCION FIREBALL NON-CRIT ROLLING FLAMES

This is just theory crafting for tomorrow.

I would really like to try a fireball build. I'm not sure if I want to try BM or non-BM. Either way, the passive skill tree will be similar. Just with the exception of picking up mana regen rather then BM.

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAQHnBAcEswhnC2EOPBBYES0RUBQgFE0VuBiRHwIhsCW8KU8qjSycLpQyNDLRNPc1kjW5Ntg26DpSOlg64TwFPV9FR0ZpSRtKyEyzTeNQR1JTVcZXlFivXGtfP2ebaPJtGW6qeA15aHvDfIOCm4Lkg9uESIZgh2WKr4x2kBGWMpeFl5WX9Jo7njyfy5_fogCmV6crpzCpbqyYrj6vbK-3tfK8n768wBrAZsEEw23Grshb1abYvdtP37_gw-RR6-7sVe087w7vfPAf8WzyRffX_Ev-Cv6P

This is intended for Hard Core.

I'm just not sure how viable Fireball will be non-crit for higher maps.

My main focus will be on a tanky build with good mobility and obviously nice range.

I believe that Scion offers really good tree pathing, especially being able to pick up all of the AOE nodes.

Ascendancy skills are lacking a little though. Not sure what Ascendancy I would choose.

Any suggestions would be most welcome.

One last thought would be to instead of concentrating on AOE; to go in the opposite direction, forget aoe, use conc effect.

Also wanting to keep this build cheap without using uniques as much as possible.
Last bumped on Sep 1, 2016, 1:32:21 PM
..non-crit.. why
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
"
monkuar wrote:
..non-crit.. why

Cuz Hardcore and cheap starter build?
You still can decide to go Elemental Overload and choosing Annihilation for damage boost.

Rolling similar build, but preferring Mana/MoM build and like my pathing at all more

link

Ascendancy ... yea, still think about it, I tend to DEA/HIE atm., cause of MoM and the Mana Boost. DEA/BER would be damage wise most effective probably.
"better to simply go balls deep full retard if you gonna go retard." -Boem-

Last edited by Hunwulf on Sep 1, 2016, 1:37:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info