Season One, Race Event 13: Three Hour Party

Group of 2. Teammate died to Rhoa desync in mudflats but caught up. He died again just before Piety. Soloed Piety and farmed Marketplace for 20 minutes. Level 25, 275th place, 33rd Dualist.
Last edited by DamageInq on Feb 28, 2013, 3:08:09 PM
GJ everyone! 27(90%) here. Had some okay luck at the end, could have been better early on. Had alot of fun either way.

Rest
Spoiler
@blocs
Nice race Backbeard, good game other group ! Was very close.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."

Got pretty nice drops, to bad died at start so had to reroll xD and with shitty pc cant compete at all;x

D_E_A_D_!!!!

after a 2 hour race (started late) I died at lvl 19 with 30% to go to lvl 20, and I had roughly 10 min left...

DAMN YOU DOUBLE PACK OF EXPLODING ZOMBIESSSSSSsssssssssssssss..........

....gief my 3 points zombeh...

..i hate u...
★ IGN: Pinockio_the_Transexual or PM me on forums ★
Seriously, that end freeze is god damn annoying...
Spoiler
Fuck!Fuck!Fuck!Fuck!Fuck!Fuck!Fuck!Fuck!Fuck!Fuck!Fuck!Fuck!Fuck!Fuck!Fuck!Fuck!Fuck!Fuck!Fuck!Fuck!Fuck!Fuck!Fuck!Fuck!Fuck!Fuck!Fuck!Fuck!Fuck!Fuck!Fuck!Fuck!Fuck!Fuck!Fuck!Fuck!Fuck!Fuck!Fuck!Fuck!Fuck!Fuck!Fuck!Fuck!Fuck!Fuck!Fuck!Fuck!

Bye Bye 4 RPs
Last edited by Xiazee on Feb 28, 2013, 3:11:05 PM
#1 mara had some pretty good RNG on maces

Tribal maul - 50% IPD

mallet - 62% IPD

died to Firefury, started again, found 2 Large Chests & had some NearDeath-Exp in Western ... but had much Fun in the End ;)
Keep calm, play PoE, drink Tea & listen to Prog!

Exiled.eu ... deutsche PoE-Community mit News, TS3, Guides & vielen netten Leuten :)
27th witch, 267 rank, first Hillrake and farmed solo to level 25. My gear wasn't really notable.

See you next race.
Last edited by FILM on Feb 28, 2013, 3:20:42 PM
was so suprised when i got 6 points insteed of 5 , dident think i was number 20 ranger
hack and slash , all the day :)

Proud beta member since patch 0.9.5!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info