The Neon Demon

That was so damn sexy. Anyone else seen it? The soundtrack was so killer

Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last bumped on Sep 1, 2016, 1:58:05 AM
Watched it today, actually. I thought it was pretty much an example of a failed film experiment. During the movie I tried to figure a good way to describe it and came up with this: Liquid Sky without UFO's, drugs, nudity (this was slightly redeemed later), plot or 80's B-movie charm.

There was no story to speak of and no actual characters. Nothing that happened made much sense and actors felt mostly wooden (most likely because the script gave them nothing to work on). Soundtrack was OK though and Elle Fanning is cute.
"
kuukkeli wrote:
Watched it today, actually. I thought it was pretty much an example of a failed film experiment. During the movie I tried to figure a good way to describe it and came up with this: Liquid Sky without UFO's, drugs, nudity (this was slightly redeemed later), plot or 80's B-movie charm.

There was no story to speak of and no actual characters. Nothing that happened made much sense and actors felt mostly wooden (most likely because the script gave them nothing to work on). Soundtrack was OK though and Elle Fanning is cute.

Ah bummer i really liked it alot. Its def not for everyone though, it does feel more like an art project than a feature film
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
I've rarely seen a movie trailer which felt more distant and uninviting to watch for me personally.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info