is poetrade virus safe ?

i got attacked today of a virus . i have a feeling it was from the pop up commercials . ( i dont click stuff like that like ever )

anyway , i kinda dont do much else than playing poe after work . only web pages i use are youtube or poe forum , wiki and poetrade . Not much else only like local newspaper pages etc , safe stuff .

The poetrade page was lagging a lot or whatever its called when its doing so in a web page .

I respect the dangers of internett very much and are extremely cautious , i never get attacked really but it was a attempt today . my log says it was from a kind of commercial and the only commercial that has been popping up is from the poetrade , so yeah .

anyway it got blocked , but i wanted just to make this post anyway for you guys and for ggg to be aware of it . And lastly maybe you ggg can do some investigating about the security with poetrade .

Last bumped on Aug 30, 2016, 8:38:30 PM
GGG has nothing to do with poe.trade
Get stuff like that downloading "free" games or executables. Games like "Fate" were loaded with them. They got around the virus protection by not technically being a virus, but simply malware that you "agreed" to have installed.
poetrade virus is safe. Once infected, you cant stop trading.

srsly.
"better to simply go balls deep full retard if you gonna go retard." -Boem-

Of course it's safe wtf lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info