2.4 Patch Notes

Can we have them please?

I'm super excited... probably more than is healthy.
Last night I spent four hours finishing up a spreadsheet of all my characters, with links to passive trees, strategy notes, adaptations for future considerations, and a list of items to seek out.
Now I'm just a ball of anxious energy waiting to see how 2.4 will change everything.

Speaking of which, (in an entirely non-sequitar kind of way), love the rain of frogs prophecy. Put that as an MTX on rain of arrows and I will be a happy man.
Last bumped on Aug 30, 2016, 10:57:42 PM
Patience :p Should be less than 24 hours.
can't wait to see how they fix melee by removing all name locking attacks :^)
✓©ⓔ®†ⓘⓕⓘⓔd ⓜ☺ⓡ☺n™✓
"
Vipermagi wrote:
Patience :p Should be less than 24 hours.

Easy for you to say, Mr 36 challenges! You probably still have all your Prophecy remove-only tabs to sort out! I only got three prophecy challenges in the process of introducing my sister to the game (very late in the league), so all I needed to deal with were a half-dozen stacks of orbs, and a couple of hammers to quality and sell for chisels.
Which is to say, I'm just kidding around - I'm sure GGG will release the notes when they're good and ready. I'm just caught up in a hype storm. I completely revamped a 2H stunner into a warcry fingerwiggler, and now I'm hoping for a rebuild so my dude will be able to put down his giant hammer and cast spells more effectively. Hard to toss off a magic missile (or in this case Essence Drain) while juggling a 6' maul.
Path of nerf is real!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info