Atlas for permanent leagues questions

What happens for people in standard that already have maps? Can we play the maps we have? Does it start the atlas in the middle then? Does that first map have 0 chance to drop a map since you haven't done any?
Last bumped on Aug 29, 2016, 7:21:31 PM
Play maps you already have. It starts with whatever maps you run. You can drop maps of the map you're in and any adjacent maps as well as any T1.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Completing a map will unlock it in the Atlas as normal even if you haven't reached that point in the chain from T1s. Maps can still drop undiscovered maps that are adjacent on the atlas. This applies to buying maps in the temp leagues as well as using existing ones in the permanent leagues.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
You can play them. They open as the tier that is printed on the map object, not as the new tier. Chris said that it will back-fill map completions on a winding road back to Tier 1 if you do a map of tier higher than 1. The first map you run will have a chance to drop any map connected to it on the Atlas (and tier 1's I think, but not sure about that).
Oh yeah, I forgot about legacy maps filling in a path back to the start. Shouldn't take very long to fill in most of your atlas using legacy maps,
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Aw so no only dropping tier 14/15 maps?
"
aero_oregano wrote:
Aw so no only dropping tier 14/15 maps?

Not unless you wait until someone has an updated T14/15 map and buy it from them. Even then you'll be able to drop T1 maps. Depending on how completely locked tiers are handled, it might even be that you'll mostly drop T1 maps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info