Inmortales-active guild (246 members) is recruiting for NECROPOLIS SC ,active discord!

up
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
Hi there.

My name is Sebastian IGN: Savage_Scream . I have been playing PoE for many years in HC and will play for many more to come.
I am currently looking for an active guild with HC players in it! I have a guild atm but am not happy with the way things are going and would like to join a guild which is more active and friendly than my current one.

Please let me know some info :)

Regards,
Savage
up
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
Hello,

My name is Radu, from Romania, 31 y/o.

I'd like to join your guild, if possible. Playing BSC atm.

Thanks.
up
up
Hey,

Mz name is Marc, IGN Labchimp. I'm fairly new to the game, started a playing the breach league hardcore a few days back and just lost my 67 char. I do enjoy the game and want to start another hardcore character but would like to find a guild to have others to play with and to help me with a lot of the parts of the game I still don't fully grasp.

Hope to hear from you soon.
up
Hi there

Im 25 years old and im from Denmark.
Im a long time player just looking for some friendly souls to play and chat with. I play almost only hc temp leagues and im pretty active as long as the leagues aren't dead.

Would like it if you'd consider taking me in :)

Thx in advance! IGN : SlipnslideShowoff
Hi,my name is Mihai or Mike,i'm romanian but i live in London.I've been playing poe with my friends sience beta but now all of them quit and i'm alone in my own guild^^.I play only hc every league.Would be nice to be invited in an active guild.Ing McFlurryen.
Cheers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info