Help with health regen?

so i have been trying to build a totem mancer with enough life regen to do labs with ease. However i can not seem to get nearly enough life regen to handle the blades. I have nearly all the life regen nodes and aura nodes i can reach, while running vitality, and still only get a little over 300regen at 3k life, which is still easily overtaken by the saws. What am i missing?
IGN:Axe_Crazy
Last bumped on Aug 28, 2016, 11:41:47 AM
maybe your life pool too small? all the nodes is % of your life, so the more life you have, more per second you will get. And chieftain subclass help a lot too.
"
MasterAxe wrote:
What am i missing?

The saws, hopefully.
They can rip you up in two seconds if you just run into their centre, you're not going to just tank that endlessly. Skirt the edges, run in opposite directions (ie. past them, not with them). 10% Life/sec should be plenty to make it super trivial.

Worth noting: Endurance Charges do apply.
Last edited by Vipermagi on Aug 28, 2016, 10:03:24 AM
"
Vipermagi wrote:
"
MasterAxe wrote:
What am i missing?

The saws, hopefully.
They can rip you up in two seconds if you just run into their centre, you're not going to just tank that endlessly. Skirt the edges, run in opposite directions (ie. past them, not with them). 10% Life/sec should be plenty to make it super trivial.

Worth noting: Endurance Charges do apply.

How do endurance charges apply? Without the Juggernaut when hit mod, they seem pointless, not to mention need 5 just to reach another 1%, which does not seem worth it, especially without Juggernaut mod.

Also is there something im missing about item #added to life regen mods? even at best rolls possible seems to only get about 35-50 added regen.
Apply via damage reduction, I believe.
"
ZenEnott wrote:
Apply via damage reduction, I believe.

How so? sorry i have never really done much with any charges, so i am clueless about them really except power charges.
endurance charges are an excellent source of physical damage reduction. They are a good source of damage mitigation in lab against the mainly physical damage traps found in there. enduring cry is an easy way to generate them no matter what your class is.
The default function of Endurance Charges is granting 4% Physical Damage Reduction. Check the Charges tab on your character sheet :)

Flat Regen affixes are just kinda bad. *shrug*
Life Regeneration can be applied to Energy Shield, and Energy Shield can be made to apply to Energy Shield. That's about the best application I can think of for flat regen, outside supermaxing Regen for the sake of it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info