Ascendancy classes and Passive Resets

Hello fellow exiles!
Let me state the situation.

I have one Inquisitor Templar that has 4 Ascendancy points.
Usually, as a wonderful bonus for players, every major patch/content update grants us a chance to reset the passive maze for all characters.
So I want my Inquisitor to be a Hierophant in patch 2.4.0.
The question is: what I have to do to change my Inquisitor to Hierophant?

Thanks, fellow exiles.
GL HF.
Last bumped on Aug 28, 2016, 8:38:31 AM
U will get points reseted but to change class u need to run lab once more and at the end choose new class
Normal lab is good enough though, no need to run a higher version if you don't want to.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
So I'll just have to wait and do a lab to choose a different subclass? Cool.

Thanks guys.
Be aware that doing the lab might be quite hard if you have just done a passive respec XD
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
A condition to change ascendancy class is respeccing all ascendancy nodes (that should 2.4.0 free respec take care of) and then using ascendancy altar if order to pick up other class.Gathered ascendancy points will remain.
"
dudiobugtron wrote:
Be aware that doing the lab might be quite hard if you have just done a passive respec XD

Don't worry, fellow exile. I'll be doing Normal Labyrinth with a level 67 Templar. #NoChallenge

"
MasterBLB wrote:
A condition to change ascendancy class is respeccing all ascendancy nodes (that should 2.4.0 free respec take care of) and then using ascendancy altar if order to pick up other class.Gathered ascendancy points will remain.

So, I don't have to do the respeccing. And I could do a normal Labyrinth for 4 Ascendancy points. Cool.
Also, anyone thinks that having more shield-based skills in this game is a good idea, exiles?
#ShieldChargeisawesome

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info