Min/maxing build

Hola!

I've been playing PoE for years, on and off, and lurked these often. But I've never really tried to min/max my builds, and do the hardest content there is before now, as I've run into some spare time.

As I'm no fan of FoM builds and love melee, especially dual wielding build, I've made myself a dual wielding Duelist. For the moment, I'm looking at ~150k buffed damage and max block/spell block with flask. I'm hybrid AR/EV running a Coil.

As of now, I have my main six link in my chest(Double Strike), my movement/fortify in my weapon(Leap Slam in WoE), CWDT(+golem) setup in my boots and aura setup in my helmet. Pretty happy with all that, and don't think I can change much there.

But my thoughts goes towards my gloves. As of now, they look like this (Yeahyeah, the gloves themselves could use an upgrade and a better base):

Designed for survivability, as you can see. But as I'm clearing pretty fast, I don't really know how much of an impact they do.

So, at last, my question: Is there any other combination I can run in my gloves? Am I missing an option? What is my best 4L option for my gloves?
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Last edited by Phrazz on Aug 28, 2016, 2:43:42 AM
Last bumped on Aug 28, 2016, 10:32:24 AM
I'm sure the rest of your build can be min maxed like crazy but youve only posted your glove. Not sure what you want as far as feedback.

IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Nephalim wrote:
I'm sure the rest of your build can be min maxed like crazy but youve only posted your glove. Not sure what you want as far as feedback.

I'm sure it can, but as I see the glove-links as sort of useless, and I don't really have any idea, I'm asking the forums. You know, gameplay help and discussion-style.

But I got a tip in-game. Guess I'm running vaal haste, vaal grace and increased duration.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
I often running riposte + vengeance with stun support and endurance charge on melee stun.
''It was nice but not really great'' in memory of rondanashu 13.4.2016
Last edited by rondanashu on Aug 28, 2016, 10:32:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info