i'm willing to give hardcore lessons on path of exile.

Since i've recently reached the highest level of skill and knowledge you can in this game. I have unique experience that could help you finally achieve success in path of exile. I will host on my direct line fiber connection free of charge. Must have 3 students per session. Sign up here if youre interested.
Last bumped on Sep 1, 2016, 2:15:16 PM
Why does /r/iamverysmart keep leaking!?
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
"

You misunderstand my intentions, I'm offering one on one live instructional guidance conference hosted on my direct line fiber connection. You cant get that type of quality interactive learning from reading a guide.
Last edited by Voltaxic on Aug 27, 2016, 4:01:38 PM
"
"

You misunderstand my intentions, I'm offering one on one live instructional guidance conference hosted on my direct line fiber connection. You cant get that type of quality interactive learning from reading a guide.

Nah I get your intentions loud and clear.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
"

Since i've recently reached the highest level of skill and knowledge you can in this game. I have unique experience that could help you finally achieve success in path of exile. I will host on my direct line fiber connection free of charge. Must have 3 students per session. Sign up here if youre interested.

Your fantasies can be brought to life on one of many "streaming" websites for men and women. Just put down some ground rules so ppl don't call u bb all the time.
-Forever Casual-
IGN: Zzerk
Let me guess, the first lesson is in Act II with the bandit quests, right?

Some lessons are best learned the hard way. ;)
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
If youre serious about learning, request me as a friend and i'll try to squeeze you into one of my sessions. We will start with the basics like skill tree mechanics and then work our way up to more complex concepts.
"

I'm offering one on one live instructional guidance

"

Must have 3 students per session.

"
sasij wrote:
"

I'm offering one on one live instructional guidance

"

Must have 3 students per session.

"All the help will be 1 on 1, and individualised to the student. The student will also have the opportunity to try out what they have learned, so they know they can do it by themselves too. That's why we have a ratio of 1:3, so the tutor is always there to help the students out 1 on 1 when they need help."

(Sorry, I have to give this speech a lot in my job. One on one, individualised tuition is great, but a ratio of 1:1 is sub-optimal since either students end up relying on the tutor and don't build independence, or, the tutor is standing around doing nothing for most of the time.)
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
Last edited by dudiobugtron on Aug 27, 2016, 8:27:00 PM
March 2016, Profile = private.

Uh huh.
Even if you were serious, lol.
Mark_GGG 2012
If you put on your full plate mail, and I throw hundreds of toothpicks at you, you'll basically not feel it.

If someone catapults a whole tree at you, don't expect the Armour to prevent as much of the damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info