PvP Grandmasters map

Can someone please tell me about this map? I'm a level 83 duelist and a bit clueless about what kind of fight this might be. It looks like I'd be fighting 150 of the best player characters. Is it likely that I would survive? There are an awful lot of level 90+ characters in the list.

What is the reward for reaching the end?

Thanks.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
Last bumped on Aug 27, 2016, 8:23:40 PM
Afaik, the Grandmasters spawn in specific areas in the map. There are a few different paths you can go down. Easier Grandmasters spawn at the start of the paths, and harder ones towards the end. You can't progress down a path towards the later Grandmasters until you've killed the earlier ones. If you clear a whole path there's a chest to open. Not all the grandmasters appear on each playthrough.

Most builds/players probably can't clear the whole map, but it would be really surprising if you couldn't kill any of the grandmasters.

PS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwD49PvnFvc
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
Last edited by dudiobugtron on Aug 27, 2016, 6:03:20 PM
OK. The video was pretty interesting and helpful. I'll go give it a try. Thanks.
US Mountain Time Zone
this map is crazy hard for the normal person; if you have some pvp skill and a LOT of dps, you'll be fine.. some of these aegis tanks are UNBELIEVABLE.. i gave up trying to farm this ages ago.. just angers me and the loot is mostly shit, imo
POE is life. POE is ♥.
"
this map is crazy hard for the normal person; if you have some pvp skill and a LOT of dps, you'll be fine.. some of these aegis tanks are UNBELIEVABLE.. i gave up trying to farm this ages ago.. just angers me and the loot is mostly shit, imo

Yeah to get good returns you need to get a Mirror Card or a Disfavour card every once in a while.

Been getting better at clearing this map, have quite a few to take back into Standard once the league ends.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Well, I died six times. I wasn't sure where to start, so I began with the Hall of Heroes. I did kill a half dozen or more there, but after two deaths, I switched to the Hall of the Fallen. Weaker maybe?? In any case I did slay about 20-25 over all. It was great fun and I would do it again. Drawing one out at a time seems to be the key. When three or more attack together, it is both intense and difficult. I was only one shotted one time by an archer, but went back and killed him/her once I knew what to expect. The experience certainly shows up some of the draw backs of having to engage with axes up close. My potion/other key control is not great and it shows. But once I did get in close, I could kill them. My ancestral Protector was most helpful.

And one of those that I did kill dropped a Blessed Orb!
US Mountain Time Zone

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info