Labyrinth mod suggestion (LAB CRAFT BENCH)

Hi! Good job GGG by the way i like your game ! Been playing a while

I have a suggestion concerning the LABYRINTH ENCHANTMENT SYSTEM

Because it is really hard for ''normal'' players, those that can only invest few hours a week to actually get an enchant worth it

I gave up running lab and getting a decent enchant for my build because it might required 50+ runs, a lot of time. And if by chance you find an item upgrade, you have to do it all again.

I feel lab enchant only benefit those really hardcore player that invest a truly huge amount of time and that other players can really benefit from it.

I would suggest labyrinth to unlock a ''bench craft'' that could be put into your hideout

I would also add a new currency, or some sort of points, to actually choose the enchant mod you want.
Balance is up to you... let's say a end game lab gives you 5 point, merciless 3, cruel 2, normal 1 and an end game enchant 50-60 point. Or there could also be a system to ''unlock'' the desire enchant with a cost or after each run. The current currency could be use or you could make a new one adding more trading opportunities!

Also, with the new atlas coming up, i feel labyrinth farming will be a bit put aside, so it could be a good way to let player decide if they rather farm map, or lab , and still be able/trabe/barter access to both!

Thank you! Excuse my english it's my second language
Last bumped on Aug 27, 2016, 9:19:15 AM
That is not at all what I thought you meant.

I was thinking a crafting bench that allows you to add mods to the lab for iir, iiq, chance at additional key drops or better weighting of energy enchants. With current mechanics it could only work with Uber unless the crafting gave a "key" for the other labs and a key way was added to the Aspirants plaza. Something like the Goddess Awoken for normal lab, the Goddess Risen for cruel and the Goddess Enraged for merc.

It could be interesting but with all the vitriol about the lab the cost to implement a system probably wouldn't be worth it.

Wolf
I'll take "Swords" for two hundred Alex.
-Faux Sean Connery

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info