Calculating total of tooltip DPS+ other factors

This league has been the first which I've made an extremely successful build by myself, capable of clearing up to high red tier maps, due to the raw damage output, and general survivability. As of late, I started playing for the last few days of the league, to give it one last run before it gets neglected in the standard league, and I was wondering how much additional DPS the penetration in my build gives, in addition to other factors. The relevant information about it can be seen in the image here:

The cut off parts of the sheet are:

9% chance to shock
5 arrows
100% pierce
52% lightning penetration

potential additional factors (will be some overlap with character sheet): penetration vinktars, 19/20 lightning pen, 19/18 lightning arrow, 19/18 curse on hit, 16/20 conductivity, 6% penetration from tree, 86% accuracy, 30.66% crit chance+diamond flask, 299% multi, 5 arrows, 100% pierce, +2 hits helm enchant. assume all attacks are with shock. No flask effectiveness on tree.

Yes I know crit/accuracy is factored into tooltip DPS, I just thought that I should include it for thoroughness.

I hope this is everything required, I'm not entirely familiar with the actual dps calculation.

Edit: Just realised I didn't have my Vaal haste on here, so just assume there's a 19/0 Vaal haste as well.
Last edited by rider0fst0rms on Aug 26, 2016, 7:31:07 PM
Last bumped on Aug 26, 2016, 7:23:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info