Terminus Est working inconsistently with blade vortex

The problem is that with 5 max frenzy charges and a blade vortex critting consistently, using the Terminus est should theoretically generate frenzy charges fairly reliably, which it did previously, but after the recent changes to blade vortex (or some other recent change), using Terminus est with blade vortex would simply refuse to generate more than a couple of frenzy charges, and the passive would simply not work after generating 1 or 3 frenzy charges.

I have tested it using the same setup but with bladefall instead of blade vortex, and in that case I was able to consistently reach 5 frenzy charges using only the Terminus est passive. From what I can tell from my testing in The City of Sarn, this very specific problem only occurs when using blade vortex, as my other skills have no problem reaching maximum frenzy charges.

PS. I do recognize that the voll's protector and terminus est function very differently, and though the extent of my game knowledge is limited, I am almost certain that this problem is more than just a difference in mechanics. Even if, say, terminus est could only generate 1 frenzy charge per cast of a skill that crits, standing in the middle of a pack of mobs doing nothing but casting blade vortex for half a minute should still generate frenzy charges eventually. But it doesnt. I don't know if it's a mistake on my part but I think it's worth looking into.
Last bumped on Aug 30, 2016, 4:17:48 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
i came here to post the same thing.
10 stacks of blade vortex hitting 10-15 mobs and only get one frenzy charge.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info