Been waiting 10 months. Key?

Diablo 3 will be out beofre I get a beta key for this game :P Out of curiosity, has anyone out there been waiting longer than me?
i waited since september last year. But in all honesty i rather play PoE then D3. All the changes they did in D3 it just makes me sick =^_^= but you never know untill you try it
Gaming Stream: http://twitch.tv/Sonhooo
Dota 2, UMvC3,PoE, Tera Online and betakey giveaways! :3
Naturally one would understand that there are those who have waited since the first hour of the beta-start. It's the roll of random invites =/
*edit

was incorrect so removed post
Last edited by Geckoooo on Jan 21, 2012, 4:47:08 PM
it needs to have some sort of requirement to get a key. i feel some just go to waste on certain people.

i mean its fine seeing it going to someone that's been waiting along time. but is it really waiting if you created your account one day at 7:14 and where last on that day at 7:15

it makes that account seem like it was just made so someone could have more accounts to be picked. and seeing people that have over a year old account picked then one that's newer then even mine picked just shouldn't happen as often as it does
Last edited by Geckoooo on Jan 21, 2012, 12:36:05 PM
I should have posted in this forum a long time ago lol. Got a key within a half hour. I'm stoked!
"
IronSteve wrote:
I should have posted in this forum a long time ago lol. Got a key within a half hour. I'm stoked!

Thanks to invite timer, I suppose.
"
IronSteve wrote:

congratz
Last edited by Geckoooo on Jan 21, 2012, 12:47:14 PM
been waiting since september. quite frustrating seeing brand new accounts getting keys but then again, i can't really complain as i've not participated i this community at all.

ah well, the wait continues :)
"
sonholion wrote:
i waited since september last year. But in all honesty i rather play PoE then D3. All the changes they did in D3 it just makes me sick =^_^= but you never know untill you try it

The issue is that there are no other games that I haven't played the shit out of... TL has no co-op, Titan Quest got old a long time ago, Darkspore has like, no loot system, and diablo 2 hurts my eyes.

So whichever one comes out I'm playing... because PoE, D3 and torchlight 2 have been the only games on the horizon for the last 6 years...
Last edited by nanthill on Jan 21, 2012, 2:43:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info