[2.4] Whaitiri's Chaotic Null's Inclination Necro - all map mods, 73/65 block without Rumis

Hey! thank you so much for the build! I want to try it on 2.6, can you update de passive skill tree? the level 90 tree is outdated.
Is this Build still viable on 2.6 Mister? Caus i really like the way you did it!
It should definitely still be viable, but a few things can probably be done better/differently now.
I'll think of a few different concepts, test them and then update the thread if there's still enough demand for a build like this.
twitch.tv/enki91
"
Enki91 wrote:
It should definitely still be viable, but a few things can probably be done better/differently now.
I'll think of a few different concepts, test them and then update the thread if there's still enough demand for a build like this.

Thank you very much for the reply, I'll be waiting! greetings to you!
Are you going to update this for 3.0 with the new Speaker's Wreath? You can now use Elemental Focus instead of Culling Strike to great effect.
"
perrin18 wrote:
Are you going to update this for 3.0 with the new Speaker's Wreath? You can now use Elemental Focus instead of Culling Strike to great effect.

I may, got some ideas with new skills and uniques but focus right now is on progressing in league, doing challenges and all that stuff. If an update comes, it will probably take a few more weeks.
twitch.tv/enki91
3.3 update please, i miss that build :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info