Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Atlas of Worlds improvement?

Now I've had time to think about it, there's not much difference between the new Atlas of worlds and the old system.

30 new maps. 5 new endgame bosses + 19 new bosses total. Great!

And then the bad part: Now we have to waste even more time fidling with maps and "enhancing" them. I predict that within the first month there are going to be a lot of complaints about the mods being random and wasting to much of the players time on the Atlas. Think of getting Ele-Reflect as a random Add-on mod or Blood magic, if your character cannot handle these mods = RIP map.

Can we remove cartographers sextants if we don't like the random mod it gave?

Is the Atlas world map bound to Character? League? Account?

I see problems with all.
Character bound = lot of work for each character you have, very annoying for the player (Like the Lab is now)
League/Account = You mod your maps, but don't want the same mods for each character (ex. blood magic mod), and how would the League version be integrated into standard/hardcore, when the league ends?
Last bumped on Aug 24, 2016, 6:14:05 AM
"
NoNamium wrote:
Is the Atlas world map bound to Character? League? Account?

It's per league.

If you "ruin" it by completing crap maps, better reroll a new account :))
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
I really dont get it...this new system sounds horrible...it doesnt seem to change anyhing other than limit our map drops and make us run terriblly designed maps to unlock other maps. Not looking forward to this anymore.
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info