Prophecy Footprints Dissapeared, Conduit not working

I had Prophecy footprints equipped on my shoes. Then I put on helmet Devoto's Devotion. Prophecy footprints were overridden. However, footprint effect disappeared from my shoes completely. They are even not found in shop and also cannot be retrieved.

Conduit is not working on my summoned party members. Is it supposed to work only on player party members or both? If both, then summoned monsters does not share frenzy/power/endurance charges with me.
Last edited by Alioness on Aug 23, 2016, 7:04:06 AM
Last bumped on Aug 23, 2016, 10:37:34 AM
1. Mtx can't be deleted. You sure the aren't on another pair of boots maybe on another character or crafting bench? Programs like Acquisition can help you find it. Or you can email support and they'll help you.

2. Minions are not party members.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Nope. Acquisition cannot find it. Either way, I went straight to look up the boots, because I noticed mercury footprints immediately. So I wondered if other footprints stayed there on boots, but they simply vanished. I checked shop, I tried to retrieve them, but clicking on boots gave me message, there is nothing to retrieve. So I thought this should be reported as bug, I will contact support if this is not the right place.

[edit] I got message from support, I guess they found(returned) them :) I tried to replicate same bug, but it seems it works fine now. Prophecy footprints are now always overriding mercury footprints, no matter what. :)
Last edited by Alioness on Aug 23, 2016, 10:36:44 AM
"
Alioness wrote:
I had Prophecy footprints equipped on my shoes. Then I put on helmet Devoto's Devotion. Prophecy footprints were overridden. However, footprint effect disappeared from my shoes completely. They are even not found in shop and also cannot be retrieved.

Conduit is not working on my summoned party members. Is it supposed to work only on player party members or both? If both, then summoned monsters does not share frenzy/power/endurance charges with me.

I've sent you a PM with the location of your Microtransaction
Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance.
"
Gary_GGG wrote:
"
Alioness wrote:

I've sent you a PM with the location of your Microtransaction

Thank you. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info