poebuilds.io Now with STATISTICS!

poebuilds.io

Keep in mind the interface is changing and evolving as I work on it and learn more.

I made a website to make it 100x easier to browse the builds of people on the ladder, and even allow to search for specific builds using X and Y uniques, and X and Y gems etc. There are a lot more search criterias I want to add in the future.

I made this website because as a hardcore player I enjoyed browsing the ladder to see what builds the top people were playing (usually a few days/weeks into a new league). It it currently quite aggravating and slow to look through profiles on the official path of exile website.
The only ways that people have been sharing their builds all need substancial user input. That means that a player that wants to share his build usually has to make a lengthy post on the forums or a 3rd party build website.
The website scrapes the profiles of the top 1000 players on each seasonal ladder. Currently the data has to be manually re-scraped by me but by the time the new leagues come out it should refresh twice a day or so.
There are a ton of things that the website currently does NOT do. For instance, you can't see what gems are linked with what.

Edit : Finally added statistics. Hope you guys enjoy it and find in useful!
ign : MLG_AT_OVERWATCH
Last edited by dota_is_better on Nov 20, 2016, 10:01:51 AM
Last bumped on Dec 5, 2016, 12:40:34 PM
Hey, very nice! I'm sure this will come in handy, bookmarked from me.
#NeverGoing90
Added functionality to search by Account name and character name separately, also made the search trigger when you press Enter.
Problem I see here is that many players will retire the level 100 build and take all the gear off that character to use on other builds (logical and I'd do the same thing).

I've always thought that GGG should take a snapshot of a build upon reaching level 100 and the passive tree complete with jewels so others can get inspiration or learn from top players builds to make our own builds better. Alas, we have a million good ideas and GGG hasn't the human resources to implement them and worse grinds out new content (such as Lab) that is disliked by a majority of players.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
Arrowneous wrote:
Problem I see here is that many players will retire the level 100 build and take all the gear off that character to use on other builds (logical and I'd do the same thing).

I've always thought that GGG should take a snapshot of a build upon reaching level 100 and the passive tree complete with jewels so others can get inspiration or learn from top players builds to make our own builds better. Alas, we have a million good ideas and GGG hasn't the human resources to implement them and worse grinds out new content (such as Lab) that is disliked by a majority of players.

What you're saying is a real problem (I have some fixes coming in to reduce that problem by removing half-empty profiles).

However, as with most things in PoE, this website will be most effective in the first half of a temp league, when players are playing their mains and are pushing to level 100. So anywhere between the first couple days to the first month, most of the data will be meaningful.
Added auto-complete suggestions when entering gems and items (uniques)

Added ascendency class as search critera
+1

I like it. Thanks for the effort!
Problemas Conocidos / Preguntas Frecuentes - ¡Por favor lee antes de publicar!

Cómo publicar una imagen

Guía de soporte técnico

MTR y el Manual de Problemas de Conectividad

"Una pulga no puede picar a una locomotora, pero puede llenar de ronchas al maquinista." (Libertad)

IGN: @Copied_to_clipboard
hey this is actually a really nice site!
used to screw around with league ladders seeing which builds were most meta for getting level 100, something like this saves a lot of time that would've otherwise been spent looking up profiles

great job
✓©ⓔ®†ⓘⓕⓘⓔd ⓜ☺ⓡ☺n™✓
Copy builds. Trade. Let others beat the game for you. Never done either myself. Yeah I suck. But I do it on my own.

Edit:Yeah I suck. But I do it on my own.

Yeah I saw it. Haha.
Last edited by LOOZING on Aug 22, 2016, 11:48:12 PM
"
Krappakreepo wrote:
hey this is actually a really nice site!
used to screw around with league ladders seeing which builds were most meta for getting level 100, something like this saves a lot of time that would've otherwise been spent looking up profiles

great job

Oh shit wall up! Here come dat prez!
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info