Suggest me a build with this jewelled foil

Picked up a white foil in a T15, used a single transmutation, then an augmentation, then a regal and here is the outcome

Should I go pure chaos with the master mod on rings and amulet + alberon's warpath?
Maybe a good old ele buzzsaw keeping the chaos damage as a small bonus?
Could viper strike become viable with this weapon and some poison scaling?

I'm open to any suggestion

Last bumped on Aug 24, 2016, 9:38:16 PM
That weapon is not ready for anything. If you go the chaos route the 40% ele dmg is useless and for everything else the phys. dmg is just way too low. Maybe a coc cycloner but still...... I would not use this weapon!
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
You can do a char similar to my first char in Prophecy. It dual wields swords and is an assassin using assassinate + toxic delivery with around 50% crit(assassinate+diamond do the rest). It was a phys ST, but would work fine as VS too(i actually rebuilt the tree a bit into VS during some time to check out).

But... before starting anything, you should multi mod the foil before, damage is still low, need added phys + increased at least.
Sometimes...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info